For the New Product Name, HTC makes HTC 10 for the name. Likes for the last news that HTC 10 came with the premium display. And the specification and also the high-quality feature. The corporation of HTC itself sure that HTC 10 would be competing with another flagship class such as Samsung Galaxy S7, LG G5, and Sony Xperia X Performance. Let’s see HTC 10 Specifications, Advantages and Disadvantages :
HTC 10 Specifications:
The Advantage of HTC 10
- Elegant and stylish design and made of Metal.
- Giving the clear display and a wide good angle view. Because the screen size for about 5.1 inch IPS LCD Display resolution 1440 x 2560 pixel.
- Gorilla Glass 4 on the screen.
- Support Dual SIM, so you can put 2 SIM onto this phone, you don’t need to change your SIM card for many times.
- Support 4G LTE, Same like all the new smartphone device, this HTC 10 has been supported by 4G LTE. It will be serving the quick internet roaming.
- Fingerprint sensor as the security feature, to secure the user’s data, so HTC 10 served this feature.
- Internal Memory 32 GB
- HTC 10 served the wide space that having 32 GB capacity as the internal storage for saving many files, data, application and etc.
- CPU Snapdragon 820, HTC 10 can use slock speed Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo 7 dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo. It’s combined with 4 GB RAMA and 530 GPU Andreno for the graphic perform.
- The Main Camera 12 MP, f/1.9, 26 mm, OIS, autofocus lacer, dual-LED (dual tone) flash. It can give the great quality result. Looks so natural, clear and detail.
- Front Camera 8 MP for selfie activity.
- Fast Charging battery.
The Disadvantage of HTC 10
- Non-Removable battery.