Root is taking full smartphone permissions so we can set up our smartphone completely, fully and we can install all applications even if it is not in Playstore. If you are confused to download Kingroot and install Kingroot, Now I will share about how to root android using Kingroot. You can download Kingroot and learn how to install the app directly in this blog. This app is great for rooting android or other because many android or windows user uses this app. Maybe many phone are compatible with this app. Info Technology will show you how to root any android device using Kingroot.
Kingroot is an android app to root your android phone. Kingroot is one of the first root apps that helps android users to root their smartphones. There are instructions to root android using KingRoot App. It’s no need computer if you download Kingroot by your Android phone directly and this app have one click root method. So please follow this instructions to root any android device using Kingroot below :
How to Download and Install Kingroot
1. If you download Kingroot by computer you must transfer the app to your Android phone first, if you download the app by Android phone you can install the app directly.
2. Open browser on your Android phone and open the website and after that click download Kingroot and wait a minute for downloading progress. If you want to download the app from this site, you can follow link below:
3. For download Kingroot please click link below (you can choose one of version what you want).
4. After download is complete you must go to Setting Menu because you must set Unknown Sources before you install Kingroot. If you don’t do it you can’t install the app. Go to Setting – Security – Unknown Sources. Just select unknown sources. Let’s continue to root any android device using kingroot.
5. And then please you click Kingroot and click install to start installing, like in below :
6. After that please wait a minute until finish progress of the installing.
7. Tap on KingRoot Icon to Open the application. When KingRoot app’s launched you will be able to see the following screen.
How to Root any Android Device Using Kingroot
- After installing finish, please open Kingroot.
- Click Try To Root to begin to root process.
- Just wait the progress until finish.
- Wait a minute until 100% finish.
- When the installing finished please restart your android device.
How to check Rooted Device :
– For the last please download Root Checker app to verify root access with this app. Check what is the root successfully or not, as the following figure which represents success.