This is the turn for me to tell you how to root Samsung Galaxy S5 more safe and easier. In this step, we will not use any Personal Computer (PC) because you need to know that all the phone types not always using the computer to root their smartphone. Alright, for this time we’re gonna use the FramaRoot app which is available on this site.
The Android smartphone development increased significantly. This thing makes the Android Operating System (OS) update continuously in all Android smartphone and the tablet in the market around the world. Before that, the Android Operating System (OS) well-known as the Froyo and Gingerbread version, but now it can be rooted to the ICS, Jelly bean, Kitkat, Moreover to the Lolipop version. And this is the main reason why Android smartphone can mastering the smartphone market around the world and knock out the blackberry phone furthermore the iOS devices.
If its talks about the way to root the Android smartphone, actually there are a lot of tips and tutorial the Android Operating System (OS) even if it root into the Jelly bean operating system (OS), kitkat, or lolipop. Remember what I’ve said on the first paragraph? Alright, we’re gonna use the FramaRoot application. Before we begin, let me you to know what is FramaRoot. FramaRoot is an application that would help you to root your Android smartphone safely and easily without using any Personal Computer (PC) or laptop. Let’s root Samsung galaxy S5 below :
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5
– Download the FramaRoot APK file on your phone directly on yo phone memory or the external SD card.
– The second, install the APK file and activate the Unknown Sources by navigating it to Settings> Security > checklist the Unknown Sources.
– Open the FramaRoot application on your smartphone or your Android tablet or what ever is that up to you. Then install the SuperSU application from the menu. Then choose the exploit based on your Android smartphone type. There are 8 exploit option that you can use:
– The Framaroot will root your smartphone or your Android tablet automatically then install the SuperSU app.
– If the process is failed, try the exploit option one by one until you get the “Success” word.
– You have to get the “Success” message to ensure you that your Android device has been succeeding to be rooted.
– After you’ve got the”Success” pop up exploit result notification, then reboot or restart your Android device.
THE SUPPORTING OPERATION SYSTEM:
– Android Eclai v2.0 & v2.1
– Honeycomb v3.0 to v3.2.6
– Jelly Bean v4.1, v4.2, v4.3.
– Kitkat v4.4, v4.4.1, v4.4.2, v4.4.3, v4.4.4
– Frozen Yoghurt (Froyo) v2.2.1, v2.2.2, v2.2.3
– Lollipop v5.0, v5.0.1, v5.0.2, v5.0.3, v5.1, v5.2, v5.3
– Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) v4.0, v4.0.1, v4.0.2, v4.0.3, v4.0.4
– Gingerbread v2.3, v2.3.1, v2.3.3, v2.3.4, v2.3.5, v2.3.6, v2.3.7
Before you root your Android smartphone, you have to really understand about the risk that would be happened to your device. Which is one the guarantee on your device will be lost . not all the rooting process will give the perfect result, so that you have to think again about the side effect on the broken system on your phone. I’ve remind you right now. So please don’t blame anyone, because you root your own device based on your wills. Maybe those are the tips to root Samsung Galaxy S5 safely and easily.